Information for Individuals, Families, and Caregivers
2-minute video in English on basic COVID-19 safety practices – Available here in multiple languages
How to Break the Chains of Transmission
1.5-minute video in English on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Proper Hand Washing
2-minute video in English on proper hand washing technique.
How to wear a Fabric Mask
3-minute video in English on the proper construction, use, and care of fabric face masks.
- Know the Facts about Coronavirus (PDF) – How it spreads, how severe it is, what the symptoms are
- How to Protect Yourself and Others (PDF) – Basic safety practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Face Covering Facts (PDF) – Facts and myths about how face coverings work
- Preparing Your Household for a Pandemic (PDF) – How to be prepared for illness during a pandemic
- Caring for Someone in a Home Setting (PDF) – How to be safe when caring for someone at high risk for becoming sick with COVID-19
- Telehealth: How to Visit your Healthcare Provider without Leaving Home (PDF)
- Self and Community Care During Physical Distancing (PDF) – How to stay connected and maintain mental wellness during the pandemic
- COVID-19 Youth and Families Guide (Multnomah County PDF)
To access these PDFs in languages other than English and Spanish, visit OHA’s COVID-19 web page.