Prescription Drug Assistance Programs
- BI-MART Offers its members ($5 for a lifetime membership) many low-cost generic drugs at $3.99 for a 30-day supply or $10.99 for a 100-day supply.
- Fred Meyer Offers many low-cost generic drugs at $4.00 for a 30-day supply or $10.00 for a 90-day supply.
- Lilly TruAssist Free Lilly medicines for qualifying individuals, shipped to your provider’s office.
- NeedyMeds Find help with the cost of medicine.
- Oregon Prescription Drug Program A state-sponsored prescription discount card program.
- Oregon Rx Card Free statewide Prescription Assistance Program.
- PPA The Partnership for Prescription Assistance helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get free or low-cost medicines through programs that’s right for them.
- RxAssist is a directory of Patient Assistance Programs.
- Rx Outreach is a nonprofit charity that provides critical medicine for people who can’t afford it.
- RxISK is a free, independent drug safety website.
- Social Security Extra Help Medicare beneficiaries can qualify for Extra Help with their Medicare prescription drug plan costs. To qualify, a person must be receiving Medicare, have limited resources and income, and reside in one of the 50 States or the District of Columbia. Call toll-free 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) to apply or request an application form.
- Target Offers many low-cost generic drugs at $4.00 for a 30-day supply or $10.00 for a 90-day supply.
- Together Rx Access Access to immediate savings on prescriptions at neighborhood pharmacies.
- Xubex Pharmacy Services Discount and free medications, and other assistance.